Wednesday, October 27, 2010

something about me!!!!!!

seeing as this is my first blog ever i thought why not start with saying something about me...... i am 25 years old haven't accomplished much but want to..... so many things each day comes with a new plan....... one day i want to be a designer next a chef....GOD I feel as if i can't do anything in my life and then i feel the whole world is my canvass i can paint it the way i want to............  Each time i  convince myself that i meant to be just ordinary something inside me rebels and starts dreaming again........ i don't really know if anyone outside feels the same way..... but if u do and u understand wat i go through everyday........... tell me!!!!!!!!!! Quite frankly i haven't met anyone like me in my 25 years of age......... well thats the only thing that i can say abhi........... as soon as i think of soemthing new i will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment